Internet Sign Up
- We require that all Internet users sign-in and out of the user log-book.
- There is a 30 minute time limit for all PC users, except when patrons are not waiting. You may be asked to sign off so that other patrons do not have to wait. If there are other PCs available in the same area and no one is waiting, users may continue to use a PC.
- As food, drink, and cell phones use are not permitted while in the Library, they are not permitted by the PCs.
- No more that 2 people may use a PC at the same time.
- Loud or continuous talking is not permitted in the Library.
- Printing charges are $.10 for black & white and $1.00 for color copies.
- Computers are shut down 15 minutes before closing.
- The Library Staff reserves the right to terminate use of the PCs or Internet when the above rules are not being observed.